Holdfast Bay Retail and Shopping Directory
Showing 5 Categories
Do you like the Shops in Holdfast Bay?
Holdfast Bay is a coastal region in the southern suburbs of Adelaide, the capital city of South Australia. It encompasses the suburbs of Brighton, Glenelg, Hove, Kingston Park, North Brighton, Seacliff and Somerton Park. As a popular tourist destination, Holdfast Bay offers a wide range of shopping opportunities, from boutique fashion stores to large retail centers, from fresh produce markets to supermarkets. In this article, we will list and comment on some of the best places for shopping in and around Holdfast Bay.
Clothes and Shoes
Holdfast Bay has many clothing stores where you can find stylish and unique items for men, women and children. Some of the popular stores include:
- Glenelg Day & Night Pharmacy - This pharmacy carries a range of high quality lingerie and sleepwear, as well as a great selection of beachwear and hats to help you stay cool and comfortable in the sun.
- Frock Me Out - Located in Glenelg, this boutique store offers a range of dresses for all occasions, from casual to formal, as well as handbags, accessories and jewelry.
- Tony Bianco - This Australian shoe brand has a store in Glenelg where you can find trendy and comfortable shoes for women, including boots, flats, heels and sandals.
- Brighton Jetty Road Fashion - This fashion store in Brighton specializes in women's clothing and accessories, including tops, dresses, pants, jackets and scarves from international and Australian designers.
Appliances and Electronics
If you're looking for household appliances or electronics, Holdfast Bay has several options:
- Good Guys - This national chain store has a branch in Glenelg where you can find a wide range of appliances and electronics, including fridges, washing machines, TVs and computers.
- The Discount Electrical Warehouse - Located in Glenelg, this store offers a range of new and reconditioned appliances at discounted prices, including washing machines, dryers, dishwashers and ovens.
- Harvey Norman - This national chain store has a branch in Marion, just outside Holdfast Bay, where you can find a wide range of appliances, electronics and home furniture.
If you prefer to do all your shopping in one place, Holdfast Bay has several shopping centers to choose from:
- Westfield Marion - This large shopping center is located just outside Holdfast Bay in Oaklands Park. It has over 250 stores, including major retailers such as David Jones, Myer, Target and Kmart, as well as a cinema, food court and various services.
- Harbour Town Adelaide - This outdoor outlet shopping center is located in West Beach, just north of Glenelg. It has over 130 stores, including international fashion and lifestyle brands such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Adidas, Calvin Klein and Coach.
- Glenelg Gateway Shopping Centre - This small shopping center is located in Glenelg and has a Coles supermarket, as well as several specialty stores and services.
Holdfast Bay has several shops selling discounted or clearance items:
- DFO Adelaide - This indoor outlet shopping center is located in Adelaide Airport, just east of Glenelg. It has over 100 stores, including international and Australian fashion, accessories, sportswear and homewares brands.
- The Furniture Trader - This store in Glenelg sells new and second-hand furniture at affordable prices, including sofas, chairs, beds, tables and cabinets.
Supermarkets and Markets
Holdfast Bay has several options for grocery shopping, from large supermarkets to fresh produce markets:
- Coles Brighton - This supermarket is located in Brighton and offers a range of groceries, including fresh produce, meat, dairy, bakery and deli products.
- Foodland Glenelg - This supermarket is located in Glenelg and offers a wide range of groceries, including fresh produce, meat, dairy, bakery and deli products.
- Brighton Sunday Market - This weekly market is held on Jetty Road in Brighton and offers a range of fresh produce, artisan foods, crafts, plants and flowers from local growers and producers.
- Adelaide Central Market - This iconic market is located in Adelaide CBD, just a short drive from Holdfast Bay. It offers a wide range of fresh produce, seafood, meat, cheese, bakery, health foods, spices and exotic ingredients from around the world.
Whether you're a local resident or a visitor, Holdfast Bay offers a great shopping experience with its diverse range of stores, shopping centers, retail outlets, supermarkets and markets. From fashion to appliances, from groceries to unique crafts, you can find everything you need and more in Holdfast Bay.
Holdfast Bay Retail and Shopping Articles